Monday, March 4, 2013

40 Days of Lent - Overbooked?

Today's Lenten thought is a good one -

March 4 - Clear your calendar if you're over-scheduled, find one thing to cut out so you can have saner days.

Isn't this true for a lot of us.  I thought this weekend I would be relatively free, but as it worked out I didn't seem to have a free moment to myself all weekend long, except in the evenings to watch TV.  I can always tell when I don't spend enough time at home.  Petey T. Dog will sit on me and not budged.  This is a definite sign that I have been running in and out of the house too much for his liking.  Why are there so many errands to run?

This week, I am afraid, is a busy week - not as busy as some weeks but I have a few commitments booked already.  I will try to weed something out just to spend a little time at home, relaxing, praying or reading. 

Let's face it - even God rested on the 7th day, so why shouldn't we.

No comments:

Post a Comment