Tuesday, March 26, 2013

40 days of Lent- Let Go

Today's Lenten Thought

March 26 - Getting ready for Easter involves learning to make room for the power of God beyond your capacity to calculate or control.

Making room for the power of God.  It kind of reminds me of the phrase let go - let God. 

Sometimes we have to let go of what we think is best for us or for someone else.  We think that "mother knows best" attitude when in reality it "The Father knows best"

Jesus prayed “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but Yours be done” (Luke 22:42). We need to let go and let God do what God wills. This submission will lead to peace and joy, even when the way is difficult.

So get ready to make room for the power of God in your life, I know I am trying to.

No comments:

Post a Comment