Sunday, March 10, 2013

40 days of Lent - better late I guess

A note to the people who wrote the UCC Spring Cleaning Lenten calendar -  this should of been yesterday's lenten thought.

March 10 - Daylight Savings Time begins today.  Don't be late for church!  Go to bed an hour earlier tonight.

Tonight?  on Sunday

Anyway - I did try to go to bed earlier last night - but that did not work.  Until I got settled, did my Sunday School Lesson and took the dog out I ended up going to bed around 12 - which was now 1 thanks to Daylight Savings Time.  Then I had one of those bad night sleeps that I thought I wasn't sleeping but I guess I was - but I know I was awake at 2:22 AM, 5 AM, 6 AM and then got up at 7:30AM
\
After a long day of two trips back and forth to the hospital to see Parke I think I will take their advice and go to bed an hour early tonight. 

Good night - sleep tight (what does that mean anyway?)

No comments:

Post a Comment