Monday, March 11, 2013

40 days of Lent - Clear the clutter

Today's Lenten thought -

March 11 - Clear out come of life's clutter.  Make a plan or take a first step toward quitting a bad habit.

I wonder what they mean.  I probably have a lot of bad habits that I don't think are bad habits.  Okay I am a chocoholic - but is it bad?

I am all for clearing out clutter though, too much clutter and I can't think straight. 


"If you are ready for a break-through in your life, I highly recommend you set aside some time to begin clearing away the clutter in your life. Once you have cleared your clutter, you will feel amazing; happier, lighter and free!

This is because as you clear up the physical clutter in your life, you are literally healing yourself from the inside. This creates space and possibility for the “new” to enter your life."
 
Well - that sounds absolutely lenten doesn't it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment