Thursday, September 10, 2015

Intimate time with God leads to a Peaceful Mind.

Peace is the Love of God and the receiving of the Grace of God.

Finding this peace can sometime be quite a feat.

James 1:21 tells us - "So get rid of all uncleanliness, and the rampant outgrowth of wickedness and in a humble spirit receive and welcome THE WORD which implanted and rooted in your hearts contains the power to Save Your Souls.

Back to the word.  The only way to learn it  is to get those Bibles out and study the word.  It doesn't even have to be a specific part of the Bible.  Maybe you want to study a particular topic - use the guides that in the back of the Bible to help you do that.  Either way read the Word daily.  I like to use a daily scripture book by Joyce Meyer to start my day,

The Word can save.  I wish I would of known this so may years ago, I believe my life would of been so different.

Take this scripture - James 1:19 - Be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to take offense and to get angry.

I should say this scripture over to myself every day - I am so quick to anger sometimes.  Lately I have been getting better.

Plant the word deep in your heart and water it daily and let it grow!


Prayer:

Dear God:  I  have made a decision that whatever it takes I am going to have peace in my life.  Help me find it and hold on to it.

 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment